Those Smaller, Often Overlooked Items
Can Get A Fresh Coat Of LOVE, Too
The Painter’s Rag:
Monthly Wit And Wisdom
From Your Friendly And Professional Fine Painting Company
“I was hosing down the kids the other day,” the caller told our courteous Imhoff Fine Residential Painting Company staff, “and it gave me an idea I thought I’d ask you about.”
“Wait… what?” we responded. “Hosing down your kids?”
“Yes,” said the caller. “They like to play in the mud. Who doesn’t? But the only way to really get them clean is to hose them down. And it’s been so hot lately, they really love it.”
“Oh… kay,” we said. “How can we help?”
(At this point, we must say we don’t recommend bathing children with a garden hose. But we’re not medical professionals nor child psychologists, so we won’t judge.)
“Well,” the caller said, “it got me thinking about our metal patio furniture, which has seen better days. It needs a fresh coat of LOVE. And I was wondering if you have any kind of contraption which you can use to hose things like that down with paint.”
As it turns out, we DO have such a contraption, and it’s called a spray booth. With it, we can evenly apply a fresh coat of paint to anything that will fit into the booth, which includes anything that would fit in the back of a pickup truck:
- Furniture, indoor or outdoor. Our caller’s outdoor furniture turned out to be exactly the sort of thing that works really well in the spray booth. Tables, chairs, stools, even those outdoor umbrella frames that can get all peeled and funky after prolonged exposure to our harsh Colorado sunshine.
Other outdoor stuff. Look around the deck or back yard – what do your party guests see? From hose reels to tiki poles, plant hangers to planter boxes, there may be a few things we could spruce up in our handy-dandy spray booth that would make your outdoor living space the envy of the neighborhood.
- Smaller stuff throughout the property. How about your house numbers? Are they so icky the pizza deliverer is taking longer and longer to find you? We can spray those, and re-install them. Picture frames… doors and shutters… electrical components… ceiling fans and track lighting… you name it, if it fits, we can spray it until it’s gorgeous.
Check out our many enthusiastic five-star reviews, then check out the smaller things around the property that could use a fresh coat of LOVE, then pick up the phone and reach out to your friends at Imhoff Fine Residential Painting Company.
One call paints it all!
(We absolutely don’t paint children, though. I mean, really.)
- Have you become peeled and funky after exposure to the Colorado sunshine?
- What’s the longest time it’s taken for your pizza to arrive?
- Do you have smaller items around your property that could use a fresh coat of LOVE in our spray-booth contraption?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
(* Prize is at the sole discretion of Doug Imhoff, his heirs and assigns, and an advisory panel of medical professionals and child psychologists. These judges are likely to spend a lot of time in discussion, so the earlier you submit your entry, the better off you’re likely to be. Top winner will have their choice of fabulous prizes, which may include a garden hose spray nozzle or a cold pizza. Deadline is just a dumb idea, so we did away with it, but anything received after a week from Thursday will likely be credited on the next business day. Boring, lackluster, or unimaginative entries will be hosed down with cold water. You don’t want that, so send us the good stuff. Best of luck!)
Don’t forget: With Imhoff Fine Residential Painting, you always get more than a high-quality paint job… you get an enjoyable experience we hope you’ll treasure. We’re passionate about our customers and their properties… we’re a “painting family,” and we treat your project like family, too! Check us out online. We’re so excited we almost need to be hosed down when we read the many enthusiastic five-star reviews our clients have shared on Google, Yelp, and elsewhere. And we can’t wait to earn our next outstanding review from you!
Know anybody who could use a smile… or perhaps a GREAT painting experience?
Please forward The Painter’s Rag their way!