… Call Now To Book Your “Fresh Coat Of Love” From Imhoff
Ah, Summertime along the Rocky Mountain Front Range. Hot August days, warm August nights…camping… fishing… golfing… relaxing… and Christmas. Christmas? Why, yes, August is the time when MANY people in the Denver area start making those festive holiday plans.
(If by “MANY” we mean “several dozen,” and by “people” we mean “people who love Christmas and always look forward to the holidays and have their stuff SO together that they start planning in the
Yes, if you’re one of the many people who is so on-the-ball that you’re starting now to think about what the holidays will look like at your house, let me congratulate you for having that much foresight.
Your friends at Imhoff Fine Residential Painting would like to help out. So here’s a suggested holiday planning to-do list for August:
- Get invitations printed and mailed to everyone you know for the big holiday party at your house. Saturday, December 17, would be a good date for that.
- Be advised, everyone in the Denver area will be having a holiday party that day. So you’re VERY wise for getting out ahead of the other invitations
- That said, you might want to make yours an afternoon gathering, so people don’t have to choose between parties.
- And since we’re having the party during the day, every little nook and cranny at your place will be easily visible to everyone you’ve invited, which (see above) is everyone you know.
- That said, it’s probably time to stop putting off that spruce-up you’ve been needing to get done.
- Those kitchen cabinets need re-staining. Remember, everyone gathers in the kitchen.
- Also, the wallpaper in the dining room has GOT to go. You’ve known this for some time.
- The living room wall has needed re-painting since a certain spouse (we won’t say which) kinda scraped it up taking out last year’s Christmas tree.
- Last week.
- That’s how much you love Christmas. You leave your tree up until it’s a major fire hazard. Not judging… just saying.
- Don’t forget to look for a new tree… maybe that can wait until next month.
- But getting back to the spruce-up, call the expert pros at Imhoff Fine Residential Painting to seize one of the coveted spots on their calendar for November or early December.
Whew! That’s a lot to take care of.
But notice how most of this month’s list can be taken care of with one phone call to Imhoff Fine Residential Painting!
And the good holiday news keeps coming: If you call now, during our continuing Christmas In July (And August, and Maybe Into September) special, your project will be eligible for a smokin’ hot deal and some very cool savings!
Yes, for projects valued at $1,500 or more, we’re prepared to offer you a Christmas gift you don’t have to unwrap: A discount of ten percent!
And maybe more than that!
Your discount will depend on the size of your project… and we’ll send a friendly and distractingly attractive estimator to your home to size things up and let you know exactly how much money YOU can save to get that fresh coat of LOVE your party guests will “ooh” and “aah” over.
And that will be everyone you know. See above
Call today to book your holiday painting project, and you’ll get a hot summer deal! The pros at
Imhoff Fine Residential Painting are here to help. And we can’t wait to earn our next sizzling five-star
online review from you. Happy Holidays!